- Verify that the file you have on the iCloud is named "Keys.aes" to do this:
- Go to "System Preferences" in OS X or "Settings" in iOS.
- Go to the "iCloud" preference panel.
- Click "Manage" in Mac OS X or "Storage & Backup -> Manage Storage" in iOS.
- Check to have an Encrypter SketchBook file under "Documents & Data" called "Keys.aes"
- Verify to use the correct password to access the file.
- Verify to use the latest versions of the app.
- Verify to enable the "Documents & Data" option under "System Preference" or "Settings", "iCloud" preference panel.
- Try uploading again the file from Encrypter SketchBook (see tutorial 03) or Encrypter SB for iOS using the save button and choosing "iCloud" as destination.
If none of these instructions help you try contacting us, we'll be happy to assist you.